




I love Build-A Bear! I have never made a Build-A-Bear myself, but have always wanted to! So they were running a special: Bear, Outfit and Shoes 29.99! I couldn't believe my eyes and knew we had to get in there ASAP! So we took the kids out for Thai (Adam's Treat) and were off for the kids and MY treat! It was soo fun! Lauren ended up with the Pink unicorn and the Pink sleeping beauty outfit with Pink glass slippers, surprise, surprise. I choose Hailey a cutie soft bunny with Cinderellas outfit and clear glass slippers and of course Nate got a big wolf with the Iron Man costume. Although Nate and Lo loved it, Hailey was probably the most excited. She has been soo into stuffed animals. Never have we had a kid sooo interested in stuffed stuff! She calls them "baby!" and won't let them go. She wants to sleep with them and it doesn't matter which one as long as it is soft. When we take her out of her crib she yells, "baby!" and we have to get it out with her. While at Build-A-Bear, I was surprised when she allowed us to stuff the poor thing. After she got it in her arms it was a struggle to get it dressed. It's too cute! Then after we got it in the box she wasn't pleased. So we had to take it out of the box where she insisted on dragging the box with the "baby" in the other hand. We tried to help but she wasn't having it! Too cute! Oh and as for names... Nate chose Max for his Iron Man Wolf, named after his BFF. Lauren named hers Princess Sally-don't know where Sally comes from but she names everything Sally. Weird since my sis Katie also named everything Sally. And as for Hailey's baby, Lauren helped and named her...Baby Sally.
No comments:
Post a Comment